Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Get to Know Your 2014-2015 PTA Executive Board Members


Adriane Watson  President
I'm a busy mom of 5 kids, ages 5-12. who likes to be involved whenever and wherever possible.  Besides taxiing kids all over, I enjoy, running, reading, singing, and eating popcorn and chocolate while watching good movies!   How did I end up as PTA President?  By making the following comment in March of 2013, "Since I'm going to have four kids attending this school [Midas Creek], I might as well be PTA President."  So lesson learned, be careful what you say and who you say it to.   Before that time, a year and a half ago, I had little participation in the PTA.  This year has definitely been a year of much learning!  Although it's been challenging, it has also been very rewarding knowing that everything I'm doing is benefiting the kids and the school. So grateful for the awesome PTA Board I get to serve with! This year will be unforgettable! 



Natalie Searle  President Elect
I was born and raised here in Utah, and I grew up in Millcreek on the East bench. We have lived in Riverton for 6-years now. We love spending time together, as a family, riding bikes, gardening, hiking, traveling, and watching movies. I have 3 children in 3rd grade, 1st grade, and Preschool. We love Midas Creek Elementary and I am excited that all 3 of our kids will be at the school next year, which is why I volunteered to be President Elect!





Staci Case  Treasurer


I am married to an amazing husband and we have two great kids.  I graduated from Utah State with a degree in music therapy.  I love sports, music, gardening, and camping.  I work at the school as a PLC aide.  Working with the students of Midas Creek is so rewarding!  I chose to serve on the PTA because I felt it was a season in my life that I could do my part to help out and support this wonderful school!





Jennifer Johnson  Secretary

I love serving at Midas Creek Elementary School. I have been involved with the schools Community Council and PTA since the school opened in 2007. I have 5 kids ages 12, 9,9, 7, and 3. I have served as the Community Council Chairperson and the PTA President and love having the opportunity to work with all the amazing kids and parents that are part of the Midas Creek Elementary family. I truly believe that the people are what make Midas Creek such a great school! Go Mountain Lions!!



Whitney Mckell  Legislative Commissioner


I have two children, one in kindergarten and one in third grade.  I have been married to my high school sweetheart, Casey, for 11 years. I am also a Cosmetologist. I love to swim, run, travel and spend time with my family. And I love spending time at the school with my kids, while teaching and learning with all of the students.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment