Super Reader Challenge
Dates for drawings and new lists passed out.
- Every student will be given a checklist containing different categories of books.
- Students will have 12 weeks to read one book from every category.
- After the 12 weeks, students who read a book from every category will turn in the checklist, which must be signed by a parent. The students who turn in the checklist will earn a book worm bead for their lanyard and their name will be entered in for a drawing at the end of the 12 week period.
- Every 12 weeks there will be a small drawing for students who turned in the checklist.
- A new checklist will be given every 12 weeks.
- Lists are due by 12:00 on the day of the drawings.