Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Meet our great new Assistant Principal, Dr. Jerri Mausbach


Hello Midas Creek Families,

My name is Jerri Mausbach. I am the Assistant Principal at Midas Creek for the 2014-2015 school year. I am also assigned to Silver Crest Elementary so I try to split my time evenly between the two schools. Typically I am at Midas Creek Tuesday, Thursday and every other Friday. It has been a delight getting to know your children, the fabulous staff and some of the families. The motivated, polite and kind students, the dedicated teachers and staff, supportive families and the devoted and ever creative PTA impress me. I am also very fortunate to have Mrs. Bona as a leader and mentor. This amazing team has the potential to help your most precious assets; your children, achieve ambitious goals this year!

I am fairly new to Utah and the Jordan School District, moving here in July of 2013, after spending 29 years with the Clark County School District in Las Vegas, Nevada. I served as a teacher for seven years there and spent the rest of my career as an administrator. My Master’s and Doctoral work was done at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. I enjoyed my time with CCSD, but am thrilled with the opportunity to live in this beautiful state and work with a district that is clearly dedicated to doing what is best for all children. I recently purchased a new home, well new to me; the home itself is 90 years old! I enjoy spending time with friends and family, running (very slowly), reading, shopping and traveling. I also have appreciated exploring the city and all it has to offer, including the breathtaking outdoors!

In closing, I look forward to working with the Midas Creek learning community. I have much to learn about the Jordan School District, the city and state and am eager to get to know you and your children better.

Please introduce yourself if you see me out and about and let me know if I can be of any assistance or support to you or your children.

Sincerely,

Jerri Mausbach

No comments:

Post a Comment